Go Ahead-Choose Laminate Flooring!
Laminate flooring is a great choice for home owners who want to bring custom design into their home because it can go beyond mimicking stone and wood offering custom textures and color choices. People love their laminate flooring, and often wonder why they didn’t choose it sooner.
- Check out this great blog all about flooring to see the discussion laminate flooring generated.
It is inexpensive, relatively easy to install, and hygienic (many brands contain an anti-microbial resin). If you are considering laminate flooring for your own home, consider these facts:
1. Laminate floors are fade resistant; great for rooms with strong sunlight.
2. Laminate flooring resists scratching and dents from heavy objects like furniture or appliances.
3. Installation of laminate flooring is a good DIY project and can be done with minimal experience.
4. Although laminate wood flooring is tough and needs little upkeep, it is a bad choice for rooms with high humidity. Water damage can cause the floor to swell and separate.
5. Laminate floors never need waxing or polishing.
6. Laminate floors can be installed over most surfaces, including concrete slabs.
7. Laminate floors are available in almost endless designs, colors and textures including wood, ceramic, and natural stone.
8. All laminate floors are manufactured in four layers that are pressed and pressurized to ensure maximum durability.
9. Daily sweeping or dry mopping your laminate floors helps prevent accidental damage to the floor. Occasionally use a damp mop to remove dirt or messes, but never use “mop and shine” products on your floor.
10. Laminate flooring can help reduce the noise in a home when installed with the proper underlayment.
Do you love your laminate flooring? We specialize in helping you choose and install laminate flooring. Contact us for more details.